10 ideas for how to decorate a small gardenOn April 16, 2019 by RosePattessee
We know that the idea that bigger space does not mean you have to be better and that’s precisely what happens with outdoor spaces. In today’s post, we will show you how to decorate a small garden and see how it can be as fun and entertaining as a larger space. Moreover, the lesser, fewer maintenance needs!
No, we’re not talking about you fill your garden with stone tiles, but that combine small stones with grass or grass floor covering it. You can apply it in the form of road or areas dividing your garden so that for example a lawn area and the stone path is leading to the outside or chairs to the interior of the house.
Make your greenhouse
Even in a small outdoor space, you can place a greenhouse to grow plants and give a very natural and unique touch to your garden. Learn how to decorate a small garden in this way and also certainly offers a lot of talk in your meetings with your friends.
Place a small hammock
What better way to relax outdoor bed, plus you do not need to be huge and will make from time to time your move from being a regular yard to a perfect scenario that has nothing to envy to a beach in the Bahamas garden … or at least you’ll have your own Bahamas!
Reuses an old mailbox
Yes, you can give a little color to an old inbox, vintage convert object and place it on the wall like a pot with cheerful flowers. It will take up a small space and sure to give a unique touch to your garden!
Introduces a source
No need to enter a considerable fountain that fills the space of your garden, but a small fountain right in the center or on one side will give you that peace and zen touch that brings water anywhere. Try to surround him with stones or plants!
Uses recycled materials
Sure you’ve seen in a lot of trendy bars, the use of pallets and wood used to transport large materials now used to sit, it’s as easy as adding a few cushions that do well comfortable and ready! Have an ecological and modern at once space.
Use bright colors for your outdoor furniture, and that will make a pleasant and more colorful environment is created but beware! Do not use too many colors or give you a sense of clutter you do not want to have your garden.
Do not forget most importantly, the plants!
In any garden plants, shrubs and trees worth its salt will be the protagonists. Green full advantage and maximize your garden space. Corners and walls are perfect for placing plants or vines that give this garden needs all places.
- How to decorate a bathroomYou may think that the bathroom is not as important […]
- List of the top 6 interior decorating blogsNumerous blogs serve as an inspiration to decorate our […]
- 10 ideas for how to decorate a small gardenWe know that the idea that bigger space does not mean […]
- How to paint a room two colorsBut in this case, we will teach you how to paint a […]
- How to paint a double roomThe decor plays a vital role in the sensations we can […]
- Wallpaper: renew your bedroom spending littleThe wallpaper, what sticks with any style? Before you […]
- Ideas for decorating a communion tableDecorate a communion table with flowers Flowers are […]