How to decorate a hairdresserOn May 28, 2019 by RosePattessee
1. Think to light
When it comes to knowing how to decorate a hairdresser, it is vital to consider lighting. Therefore you should take advantage of natural light all you can and include artificial light.
A hairdresser we recommend using halogen lights and LED lights, and so you get an even light that illuminates the entire stay creating the same environment.
For the reception area, it may be better to use hanging lamps or area for washing heads, as they are areas that need more direct lighting.
2. Give the importance they deserve mirrors
A hairdresser is essential that mirrors almost everywhere so that at all times, the customer to see the process that’s going on her hair. The mirrors will be your perfect partner.
Decide what size you want and if you have to put a single piece front seat hairdressing or if it will be individual. It is also essential to choose if they happen to ceil or if they will have the size adapted to the visibility of the user from the chairs and professional stand behind this. You can even put them in different ways, do you imagine placing a mirror with lights like those of Hollywood stars? It is in your hand, yes, try to combine with the rest of the stay.
A crucial thing to consider is that this placement does not affect the reflection that may occur with lighting. Therefore the decision of mirrors and light at the same time can make the result of how to decorate a hairdresser is perfect.
3. The waiting room is essential to the task of how to decorate a hairdresser
You can not attend to all your customers at once, it is, therefore, a waiting room with space and good chairs or armchairs waiting will be perfect for your waiting customers more bearable.
Make sure the color of the chairs combined with the entire stay, and place a table in the middle with magazines and a basket with candy, that will always make the wait more bearable.
4. Decorating Styles
When decorating, other than to note that all this must be consistent one element with another, you can choose different styles.
But relax, styles the end of the day are the same in all types of decor. For example, if you know the methods to decorate a house inside the techniques on how to decorate a hairdresser will be the same.
Choose between an industrial, rustic, Nordic … or if you prefer a minimalist style. Create your style combining colors! A hairdresser is an ideal place to play with colors.
- How to paint a room two colorsBut in this case, we will teach you how to paint a […]
- How to decorate a long corridorLong corridors often have little natural lighting, […]
- The best ideas for decorating the kitchenMixing styles You probably have everything you like […]
- How to paint a double roomThe decor plays a vital role in the sensations we can […]
- How to decorate a dining table: Main accessoriesTo do this, we give the keys to decorate a dining […]
- Ideas to decorate your roomEven if nobody sees it, your room should represent […]
- How to decorate wooden lettersWe can find different fonts letters, lowercase or […]