How to decorate a living roomOn June 4, 2019 by RosePattessee
The first thing we deal in any decor on the walls. Choose suitable colors to reflect light while creating a friendly and relaxed atmosphere correctly.
Do not be afraid of dark colors, but if you’re looking for a minimalist air, white will be your best ally. Other colors can be combined in different walls are purple, gray or mustard.
In an article on how to decorate a living room need to talk about how to divide the space into two.
The whole room has to have a rest area. This is the time to measure the space that we have to learn how to be the sofas or chairs that will place.
The color of the sofas or what we choose covers depending on the type of decoration. For a rustic, warm tones are welcome. Gray and brown are colors you never get tired.
Note the arrangement of sofas and armchairs. Creates a closed to separate the living area from the dining room. You can place the sofas around a coffee table and television oriented.
Choose a table that meets your needs is essential. If you expect to have visits usually sure to buy a significant and lasting table.
Depending on the space you have, you can use a multifunction, folding table. Thus, while not need it, it may occupy a smaller space.
Wood tables are a trend. The rustic style dining area is always a wise move. So you’ll spot your room.
If we talk about how to decorate a living room, first, we must consider natural lighting.
If the windows are small or not very bright, do not place very dark curtains. Blind or translucent white curtains will be the best option in this case.
As for artificial lighting, as well as a significant fixture on the ceiling, placed several table lamps or standing to differentiate environments.
The decoration on the walls
Depending on the type of decoration you have chosen you decantarás for one style or another. For a minimalist decor, you can decorate the walls with a pair of large paintings, illustrations of contemporary art, while for a more rustic decor can hang pictures with wooden frames and even a vintage wall clock.
various decorative elements
In this respect, the sails will always be trends, and other personal items with you count at home. You can place them on the coffee table or the shelves. As you like, best!
Plants always bring vitality to a room, and the living room can be perfect.
- 10 ideas for how to decorate a small gardenWe know that the idea that bigger space does not mean […]
- Decoration of small terraces: everything you need to knowThe decoration of the terrace can not be combined at […]
- How to decorate a long corridorLong corridors often have little natural lighting, […]
- How to decorate a small roomIt is reasonable to think that the more space you have […]
- Wallpaper: renew your bedroom spending littleThe wallpaper, what sticks with any style? Before you […]
- Fashion colors for kids roomWhy? Because at the height of growth, the environment […]
- Plants for modern salonsPlants add color, life, and vitality to our house. I […]