How to decorate a small roomOn June 25, 2019 by RosePattessee
It is reasonable to think that the more space you have in a room most likely will have to decorate it, but you know well how to decorate a small room? In this post, we will show you how, in great little ideas can arise and can also learn how to maximize space and leave a perfect place to relax and enjoy our peace and privacy surface.
Take advantage of natural light sources you have in your room, if you want to practice well how to decorate a small room, maximizing the use thereof entering the space. With large windows and colors that reflect light. This favor the intensity of the view that comes naturally through the windows and gives depth to the room.
Use lamps that are well adapted to space, it is best that are embedded in the ceiling, so that transmit the feeling of height and depth. Also, avoid using significant hanging elements or lamps.
The minimalist décor is something that can not fail in a small room and will be a total success to know correctly how to decorate a small room. This trend so fashionable that has already been applied in office furniture, stands out for its simplicity and simplicity, therefore uses neutral and pure colors, decorations with simple geometric lines if you want to use, smooth materials, and above all keep in mind the striking absence of decorative elements.
Something sure you care if you do not know how to decorate a small room is how to store all your stuff with so little space. But do you know that you can find space where you thought you had not?
For example, try installing a folding bed, which will allow you to make life in the space of your room and use it once a night to rest and sleep. You can also choose to put a bed with a trunk under, and I assure you fit down there things you never imagined you!
Uses colors well
If you want to add depth to your room, do not opt-in any case for very bright or dark colors as they make it seem even smaller. Choose colors like white, light blue or gray very smooth, Even a rosita can look good if you are thinking about how to decorate a youth room!
Also, there is an element that is in all rooms self – respecting, and you should not play down: the curtains. Use white or semi transparent curtains that allow you to enter the natural light from outside and thus enhance the feeling of spaciousness in your small room.
If you want to give something to your room livelier color, you can combine colors that provide a very flattering and exciting style but without seeming overly commercialized. How? Rely on bright or soft, neutral tones that create contrasts with curtains, pillows, or decorative objects.
- How to decorate a fireplaceFireplaces are the trend. We can currently find on the […]
- Join the trend to decorate the wall with photosDecorate a wall with pictures is trending, and today […]
- Wallpaper: renew your bedroom spending littleThe wallpaper, what sticks with any style? Before you […]
- How to paint a double roomThe decor plays a vital role in the sensations we can […]
- List of the top 6 interior decorating blogsNumerous blogs like Tools & Goods blog serve as an […]
- 10 ideas for how to decorate a small gardenWe know that the idea that bigger space does not mean […]
- The best ideas for decorating the kitchenMixing styles You probably have everything you like […]