How to decorate wooden lettersOn July 23, 2019 by RosePattessee
We can find different fonts letters, lowercase or uppercase, although it is more accessible to the latter type. We can always choose to leave them as is, with the natural color of wood, but there are many possibilities to decorate and use as a decoration at home or for any party or event.
How to decorate wooden letters with scrap paper
Scrapbooking paper is used to make crafts with collages of photographs or illustrations in 3D, among others. To decorate our wooden letters, we can use this paper is ready to cut and mold to your liking.
You only have to cut the scrap paper as letters and will stick with white glue, not mixed with water, extendendiéndola well over the entire surface and then sticking paper.
Scrapbooking is also characterized by other decorative elements such as bonds, bills, or textiles of different prints stick.
How to decorate wooden letters with decoupage
The decoupage is a technique that is widely used to decorate furniture or wooden boxes. For this, we need wrapping paper or patterned napkins. Whenever an excellent article that adheres to wood easily.
You can buy special paper prepared for this type of craft if you prefer, but with embossed napkins and gift wrap will get an equally good result.
To do this, we need a special varnish for decoupage. We will place pieces of patterned paper we have chosen and then pass a brush, or a brush dipped in varnish so that the document is sticking to the wood.
How to decorate wooden letters with buttons or accounts
Another way to decorate wooden letters is by using buttons, beads, or another small object that comes to mind.
For this, we will need many buttons or colored beads. For this, you can choose the color and size of the buttons you want. You can create drawings on the surface of the letter using different colors. You can also make a gradient, for example with pins of different shades of blue and white top and place under lighter to darker.
To paste buttons or accounts can use white glue or silicone, the latter is much more effective because it dries very quickly and can go by placing a drop of silicone in each button before placing it in the letter more comfortably.
How to decorate wooden letters with wool
In this case, we can use wool, cotton, or synthetic wool. We will choose the thickness depending on the font size. Better not be very thick wool if the letter is rather small.
We can choose various colors wool or even a ball that has different shades. Post the yarn screwing around the letter. For the beginning and end with a drop of silicone grip will stick.
- List of the top 6 interior decorating blogsNumerous blogs serve as an inspiration to decorate our […]
- How to decorate an aquariumDo you know how to decorate an aquarium? You may be a […]
- How to decorate a dining table: Main accessoriesTo do this, we give the keys to decorate a dining […]
- How to decorate a fireplaceFireplaces are the trend. We can currently find on the […]
- The best ideas for decorating the kitchenMixing styles You probably have everything you like […]
- 10 ideas for how to decorate a small gardenWe know that the idea that bigger space does not mean […]
- Plants for modern salonsPlants add color, life, and vitality to our house. I […]