How to paint a double roomOn July 30, 2019 by RosePattessee
The decor plays a vital role in the sensations we can create in a room. The paint on the walls is the first point we have to consider before choosing the rest of the decor. Today we tell you how to paint a double room.
Paint the walls creates an atmosphere that can have different characteristics and cause different sensations depending on the color or colors chosen.
To choose the color of the walls, we must consider different factors: light having the room, mainly natural light, but also what will be the artificial light; the decorative style that we choose and how we feel inside the bedroom.
If we want to know how to paint a room of marriage in the most appropriate way, we look at these factors and according to them, choose the perfect colors:
Not the same choosing paint for a tiny room with the paint color to bright and spacious room windows.
If the master bedroom is very dark because we have a small or does not enter enough light during the day window, we have to choose light colors for walls (and also for the rest of the decor).
White is one of the quintessential colors to create a feeling of lightness. The pastel shades can be a perfect choice, especially those that reflect more light, like green or light blue.
If we have a bright and spacious room, we can choose other ranges, pink, purple or gray colors are trendsetters. We can always paint the walls in different colors; a brilliant option is to paint one wall in one color and the rest in another.
The decorative style
The style is an important issue that could not miss an article on how to paint a double room.
According to the decorative style we want for the master bedroom, we will choose some colors or others, or maybe you dare to paint two colors!
In minimalist styles, white is always the best option, but for industrial techniques bow down toward dark colors like gray or blue.
For a vintage or rustic style, we can use colors like green, white, mustard, or even wallpaper in shades that match the rest of the decor of the room.
The feeling you want to create
Depending on the feel you want to achieve in the master bedroom will choose tones or others.
For example, the dark tones like gray and purple create a sophisticated atmosphere in conjunction with the appropriate decoration.
White walls are perfect for filling them with pictures, but in the bedroom can hang a mirror with a gilded frame or timber and, thus, give an elegant touch.
If we get a relaxed atmosphere and zen, we can use pastel colors like green or light brown.
- Decoration of small terraces: everything you need to knowThe decoration of the terrace can not be combined at […]
- Ideas for decorating a communion tableDecorate a communion table with flowers Flowers are […]
- How to decorate living room’s wallsTherefore, the decoration of the room is usually […]
- Learn to decorate glass bottlesHow to decorate glass bottles Glass bottles are tools […]
- How to decorate a dining table: Main accessoriesTo do this, we give the keys to decorate a dining […]
- How to decorate a fireplaceFireplaces are the trend. We can currently find on the […]
- How to decorate a bathroomYou may think that the bathroom is not as important […]