The best ideas for decorating the kitchenOn October 1, 2019 by RosePattessee
You probably have everything you like but do not want to change, either because they are not too old or because the budget you have prevents you change all the items in your kitchen, so what if you try to combine different styles?
For example, you can mix the more traditional parts of your kitchen by adding more modern and trendy accessories such as kitchen utensils, pots, pans, trivets or appliances that give you that bit of modernity.
Throw in blue colors
But perhaps the blue is a color that does not go through your mind at. First, the blue is a soothing color, ideal for decorating the kitchen. It is as simple as giving a new coat of paint your furniture (if you allow) or change if this option comes into your plans. The blue tone you speak is clarity yet pale, a cheerful compared to typical marbling of some kitchens alternative. This idea to decorate the kitchen transmit comfort and serenity besides giving the necessary creativity.
Decorate rustic kitchen
he rustic style with wooden furniture and materials like stone, is a decoration the years go passing will never go out of style, and in the kitchens would be less, since in recent years the rustic kitchens have gained considerable popularity.
This style brings peace and tranquility, remembering a field lifestyle, nature. Also, the warmth of wood will make your stay very welcoming and accompanying accessories and elements of stone and plants; instead, you get an atmosphere so relaxing.
Currently, the minimalist style is one of the most used in the world of interior decorating spaces. It is also effortless to get as it is just that, using minimum furniture fair and decorative elements. And what better idea to decorate the kitchen this, creating a kitchen with open spaces, walls or white and bright furniture and very functional furniture. Flee patterns, textures, and sheens. Everything should be simple and unobtrusive.
Use bright colors
It is very typical to use white colors in the kitchen because they give the feeling of spaciousness to stay, but have you tried to provide vivid colors? Yes, imagine an utterly red kitchen in which to unleash your culinary creativity while enjoying with your guests. Commitment to this idea to decorate the kitchen and make your kitchen a place where everyone wants to be. It combines the colors with metal utensils or neutral color to avoid overloading the area.
- 10 ideas for how to decorate a small gardenWe know that the idea that bigger space does not mean […]
- How to decorate an aquariumDo you know how to decorate an aquarium? You may be a […]
- How to decorate a shelfAlso, he thinks that there are only shelves in the […]
- How to paint a double roomThe decor plays a vital role in the sensations we can […]
- How to decorate a hairdresser1. Think to light When it comes to knowing how to […]
- How to decorate a dining table: Main accessoriesTo do this, we give the keys to decorate a dining […]
- The best ideas for decorating the kitchenMixing styles You probably have everything you like […]